Education and qualifications
- Victor graduated from Russian State University of Justice with a Bachelor of Laws Degree (2017).
- Victor completed his Master of Laws degree at Saint Petersburg State University in 2019.
- Victor has been working as a lawyer for 3 years.
- Victor is the author of academic articles on controversial issues of civil and constitutional law.
- Victor is a cohost of a unique in CIS and Eastern Europe podcast on intellectual property – “Copycast”.
Projects and practice
- Victor represents clients in the Intellectual Property Court and arbitration courts all over Russia as well as in other jurisdictional bodies.
- Develops strategies of intellectual property protection with complex analysis of legal risks.
- Provides advice on intellectual property and information technologies issues.
- Reviews contracts and negotiates with opponents.
- Challenges administrative acts such as decisions of Rospatent and the Federal Antimonopoly Service.