Education and qualifications
- Victor graduated from Russian State University of Justice with a Bachelor of Laws Degree (2017).
- Victor completed his Master of Laws degree at St. Petersburg University in 2019.
- Member of the Famous and Well-Known Marks Committee of the International Trademark Association (INTA) in 2022-2023.
- Junior research fellow at St. Petersburg University since 2020.
- Victor has been working as a lawyer for 5 years.
- Author of lectures and master-classes on controversial issues of intellectual property law.
- Author of academic articles on civil and constitutional law.
- Co-host of a unique in CIS and Eastern Europe podcast on intellectual property – “Copycast”.
PROJECTS AND PRACTICE
- Victor represents clients in the Intellectual Property Court and arbitration courts all over Russia as well as in other jurisdictional bodies.
- Manages projects of intellectual property rights protection in countries of Europe and Asia.
- Develops strategies of intellectual property protection with complex analysis of legal risks.
- Participant of key cases of well-known trademarks recognition in Russia.
- Provides advice on intellectual property and information technologies issues.
- Reviews contracts and negotiates with opponents.
- Challenges administrative acts such as decisions of Rospatent and the Federal Antimonopoly Service.