Igor Nevzorov, Ph.D. (Law)
Education and qualifications
- University of London, LL.B. (2013).
- D. in Civil Law, Commercial Law, and International Private Law (2008).
- Saint Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law (2004).
- Author of more than 50 publications on intellectual property protection and a series of research articles on law and history of copyright and trademarks.
- Intellectual Property Law and Commercial Law lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the Saint Petersburg State University since 2004.
- Experience in the field of intellectual property since 2003.
- Igor is a member of The International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and The International Trademark Association (INTA) since 2017.
- Igor is the leader of Claims law firm. Under his leadership, our team has developed cutting-edge strategies and tactics related to intellectual property operations for major FMCG companies, devised methods for protection of key brands, and carried out more than 100 complex cases in intellectual property protection.
Projects and practice
Igor has significant experience in consulting major Russian and international FMCG companies on devising and implementing strategies for intellectual property and brand protection, trademark, and trade dress dispute resolution. Igor is the author of precedential strategies related to trademark cancellation and brand protection.
Igor’s comprehensive experience allows clients to reach the most challenging objectives of protecting their brands, technologies, and ideas in several jurisdictions simultaneously, shape new precedential court opinions, and change the established court practice.