Education and qualifications
- Ekaterina graduated from Samara State University of Economics with degrees in Law and Professional Communication and Translation.
- Ekaterina earned an LL.M. degree in Transnational Business Practice from University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law (U.S.).
- Ekaterina has more than 8 years of experience, including 2 years in a major manufacturing company, and more than 3 years of experience in a Big 4 firm.
- Ekaterina is a member of The International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and The International Trademark Association (INTA).
Projects and practice
Ekaterina’s extraordinary experience in legal protection of intellectual property, Russian Civil Law and International law and exceptional litigation experience in cases concerning intellectual property allows to:
- Carry out complex projects in the field of intellectual property in Russia and foreign jurisdictions.
- Manage court disputes related to brand infringement in FMCG, information technology, and computer games industries.
- Manage court disputes in the sphere of copyright and industrial designs.
- Conduct complex legal analysis of intellectual property protection and prepare recommendations to minimize identified risks.
- Resolve conflicts related to use of intellectual property.
- Protect well-known trademarks.
- Develop and implement legal positions influencing establishment of law enforcement practice in the Presidium of the Russian Intellectual Property Court.