Education and qualifications
- Anton received a master’s degree in law at the Higher School of Economics. His master's thesis was on “Unfair competition in the sphere of trademarks”.
- Experience: more than two years.
- Professional interests: national and international registration of figurative, 3D and other trademarks, protection of trademarks and corporate identity from unfair competition, legal protection of software and databases.
Projects and practice
Anton has experience in:
- Supporting national and international trademark registrations, overcoming preliminary refusals, and conducting comprehensive availability searches.
- Civil and administrative litigation, including procedures at the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service and the Chamber for Patent Disputes.
- Intellectual property transactions, including contract drafting and legal risk assessment.
- Legal audit of intellectual property.
- Advising clients on registration, use, and assignment of intellectual property rights.