Education and qualifications
- Anton graduated from Saint Petersburg State University with a Bachelor of Laws Degree (2017). Anton has also earned his Master of Laws degree at Saint Petersburg State University (2019).
- Anton represented Saint Petersburg State University in the Intellectual Property Model Court in a V International Intellectual Property Forum, reached the final competition with his team and was declared “best speaker” among all participants.
- Anton interned for 6 months at the Intellectual Property Center of Excellence of a Big 4 consulting firm. Anton has been working at Claims since March 2017.
- Anton is the author of a number of articles on intellectual property protection.
- Victor is a cohost of a unique in CIS and Eastern Europe podcast on intellectual property – “Copycast”.
Projects and practice
- Anton has experience in supporting registration of trademarks in Russia and foreign countries.
- Anton participated in projects related to legal recognition of well-known trademarks.
- Anton conducted market research to substantiate trademarks non-use claims.
- Anton advises on legal protection of intellectual property on the Internet and in the field of information technology.
- Anton represents clients in courts, including Intellectual Property Court.