Education and qualifications
Patent Attorney Reg. No. 1924
- Anastasia graduated from Saint Petersburg State University; Anastasia holds a Master of Laws degree.
- Anastasia successfully completed a program in European law, including Intellectual property law, at Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas (France).
- Anastasia is the author of several publications in academic journals; Anastasia also provides expert opinions to East-West Digital News on an ongoing basis.
- Anastasia is a member of The International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and The International Trademark Association (INTA) since 2017.
- Anastasia is an individual member of The Art Law Foundation since 2019.
- Anastasia has more than six years of experience in intellectual property dispute resolution and consulting, including more than three years of experience in a Big 4 firm.
Projects and practice
Anastasia’s vast experience in European and Russian Civil Law, Intellectual Property Law, Art Market Law, and exceptional litigation experience in cases concerning intellectual property allows her clients to:
- Respond promptly and effectively to infringement of intellectual property by competitors, unfair market players, and patent trolls.
- Ensure compliance, protectability, and effectiveness of transactions relating to works of modern art; receive all necessary approvals for using works of art from the right holders, owners, and art galleries.
- Develop an effective system for protecting intellectual property and take full advantage of favorable policies in foreign jurisdictions.
- Change the established case law and practice in cases relating to intellectual property at the Russian Supreme Court.
- Coordinate and support transactions relating to intellectual property and artworks by applying legal tools within French and European law.