INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SPECIALIST
Education and qualifications
- Education and qualifications
- Alyona graduated from Petrozavodsk State University with a degree in Philology.
- Alyona earned a professional certificate in Advertising and PR from Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia.
- Alyona is currently pursuing a Law degree at Saint Petersburg State University (2020).
Projects and practice
Alyona has significant experience in:
- Primary analysis of clients’ and competitors’ brands’ level of protection, searching for brand allusions and mimicries.
- Trademark monitoring, including monitoring of national and international trademark applications.
- Interaction with Rospatent (Russian Federal Service for Intellectual Property), coordination of trademark application processes.
- Coordination of team efforts in complex litigation, with court sessions taking place simultaneously in several regions of Russia.