Education and qualifications
- Alyona graduated with law degree from Saint Petersburg State University
- Alyona graduated with a degree in Philology from Petrozavodsk State University
- Alyona earned a professional certificate in Advertising an PR from Peoples’ Friendship University in Russia.
Projects and practice
Alyona has experience in:
- Protection against IP infringement, including termination of activities infringing the rights and claiming compensation for damages.
- Protection in event of receiving invalid claim regarding IP infringement.
- Сancellation of legal protection of the trademark due to its non-use.
- Recognition of the trademark registration and use as an act of unfair competition.
- Preparation of contracts with distribution of rights and obligations in event of creating the original product, including in co-authorship.
- Preparation of all necessary documents required for trademark registration by Rospatent (replies to inquiries and notifications of the Rospatent) and after registration (amending trademark registration, alienation of exclusive right to a trademark under an agreement, registering the granting of the right to use a trademark).
- Coordination of the process of trademark registration abroad, including overcoming refusals by patent offices.