Education and qualifications
- Alexandra graduated with a law degree from Saint Petersburg State University and completed an extension program in mathematics and computer science.
- Experience in law: 5 years.
- Alexandra is a member of the INTA's (The International Trademark Association) Non-Traditional Marks Committee.
- Alexandra is fluent in English and Spanish
Projects and practice
- Alexandra manages projects that involve brand and technology protection strategies within multiple jurisdictions.
- Alexandra cooperates with foreign counsels, develops and implements market entry strategies.
- Alexandra prepares legal opinions aimed at overcoming legal obstacles to acquiring trademark rights in multiple jurisdictions.
- Alexandra devises strategies to protect brands by non-traditional trademarks.